A simple gluten free, low carb meal using wraps that are so adaptable - you can add any fresh ingredients as a filling. In my recipe, I have used left overs which all worked into the medley well. You can pretty much use any fresh vegetables, fruits and a grain of your choice. Try and make sure the filling is just enough so you do not have a rough time when you get to rolling it all up while keeping it in within the wrap. Keep it minimal (if you can manage that) and it will be easier to slice up and serve.
- 2 sheets of New Gem Foods ®️ Gem Wrap
- 1/4 cup brown rice noodles
- A few Arugula leaves
- A few Spinach leaves
- A few cubes of cooked and seasoned firm Tofu
- 2 Figs sliced medium to thin
- Place the wrap on a flat surface.
- Gently place all the ingredients lined up vertically closer to the left side of the wrap.
- Once you have the filling in place and in a straight line, start rolling and keep your grip slightly firm while you roll all the way.
- Now, use a brush and wet the edge of the wrap as this creates a seal.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes and you are all set to either slice it up or keep it as one wrap.
Another variation with a different filling. You can be as creative and adventurous as you like. Enjoy your version of the roll up and hope it tickles your chi and brings you a lot of comfort and joy in mind, body and spirit.